Dark Matter Dark Matter

Wow, this wasn't what I was expecting at all. Great work here. Awesome sound design with the bass, and it feels really intense. 5 for sure!

Trial and Error - Drama Trial and Error - Drama

This really good! Very atmospheric and overall pleasing to listen to. Love that piano as well. Great job!

Ayrayen responds:

Thank you, glad you liked it!

The SektorZ - Lotus [Dubstep/Trap] The SektorZ - Lotus [Dubstep/Trap]

Amazing work as always.

Favorite part has to be 1:30 and onward. Leads really smoothly into the vocal portion and just sounds freaking sweet when that pad kicks in. Then of course the drop. Oh, the drop.

background beat #1 background beat #1

Not bad; simple and short.

The flanger on the pad was a bit weird for my taste but I could see this becoming something pretty good.

ToxInjection responds:

Awesome! Exactly what I was going for :D

To be honest, I don't really plan on making this a full beat. A buddy of mine has a Youtube channel and asked me if I'd be down to make some background beats for him to use. I figured it'd get me off my ass and make me produce more again while helping a friend out!

unconventional unconventional

Damn, this is raw as hell; I love it! Fantastic job.

The vocals didn't quite do it for me, but the effects on them are solid. and that bass is intense. I imagine a huge factory producing giant war-bots with liquid metal splashing all over the place.

Overall awesome work.

XEFSketch responds:

Thanks for the feedback, I was going for an aggressive sentient mechanical sound too, guess I pulled it off. This track is just a weird combination of stuff haha.

WE ARE NUMBER ONE RMX WE ARE NUMBER ONE RMX

Haha, love it! It's a really fun song to remix. Great job.

Demonicity responds:

thanks mate :DD

GamaxMusic GamaxMusic

I wouldn't necessarily say this is heavy metal, but it is pretty cool nonetheless. I think the guy below was pretty harsh (and honestly didn't give a good review at all...)
Good job on the mixing and keeping everything in line. I'd be careful with that low pass filter though. You need you watch the peaks and EQ them to keep them from spiking. Don't overuse it either, it can be pretty bad for the flow of a piece if something is repeated over and over.
Aside from that, I really like it. It's a pretty solid piece and the ending bit gave me a really Halo 2 vibe.

gamaxp84 responds:

Thanks! I cant really Describe Hom Much I Want To Thank You >.< But thanks anyway! :) ill be making a new song soon too! :)

Distant Glow Distant Glow

I like it. Mellow as hell and with a great atmosphere. Great job!

-Miami Hotline 2- Vol.2 -Miami Hotline 2- Vol.2

Really nailed the style; love it!

DRIVE DRIVE

Freaking sweet; absolutely love it.

Great mix, very atmospheric and open. Whatever you're doing, keep doing it!

Demonicity responds:

Kindest comment i've ever had so far!
i thank you :3